[Gems-users] Compiling OPAL

Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 18:19:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: arrvindh shriraman <arrvindh_shriraman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Compiling OPAL
When I compile more than one protocol (eg:
"MOSI_SMP_bcast and "MOESI_SMP_token") and try to
compile OPAL with "make module DESTINATION=....", it
raises error with regard to "global.h" , if OPAL
already built. It I do a "make clean" and then try it
works. I don't understand what exactly the make clean
did and what it cleared, to enable recompilation

Also , whats the difference between opal   tester and
opal-v9 module. When I do a "make module
DESTINATION=...." what exactly is built ?

Arrvindh Shriraman
Conputer Science Department
University of Rochester

Yahoo! Music Unlimited