Re: [Gems-users] Network Bandwidth

Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:01:59 -0500 (CDT)
From: Mike Marty <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Network Bandwidth
You will see a Network Stats section in your Ruby stats output.

Every link will show the utilization.  Every network switch will show the
number of messages and number of bytes transferred.  The following line
shows that Switch #0, Link #0 transferred 165714 messages tagged as
"Request Control".  These are 8 bytes each totalling 1325712 bytes.

  outgoing_messages_switch_0_link_0_Request_Control: 165714 1325712 [ 0
165714 0 0 ] base_latency: 1

Is this what you are looking for?

--Mike