[Gems-users] Simulation crash when using Ruby

Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 22:45:07 +0200
From: "Shachar Gang" <shacharg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Simulation crash when using Ruby
Hi,

I am using GEMS 1.2 with simics 2.2.12
After compiling Ruby (based on QuickStart guide) I tried to run my simulation,
But I got the following:
failed assertion 'address < 0x100000000ull' at fn integer_t
SIMICS_read_physical_memory(int, physical_address_t, int) in
simics/interface.C:237
failed assertion 'address < 0x100000000ull' at fn integer_t
SIMICS_read_physical_memory(int, physical_address_t, int) in
simics/interface.C:237
At this point you might want to attach a debug to the running and get to the
crash site; otherwise press enter to continue
PID: 10568

Can anyone can help me?

Thanks,
Shachar Gang