Re: [Gems-users] How to copy files to the simulated machine

Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 12:05:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dave <zhu_dave@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] How to copy files to the simulated machine
Here is what I do, which doesn't work:

simics>new-file-cdrom ../benchmarks.iso
cdrom 'benchmarks' created
simics>cd25B_2_6.insert benchmarks
Interting media 'benchmarks' into CDROM drive
simics>c

Then, I try to access CDROM on the simulated machine (sarek-solaris10), but there is nothing in the cdrom directory.

Thanks

Greg Byrd <gbyrd@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Once your CDROM image is mounted, you can access just as you would a
CDROM on the simulated machine. Your files should be accessible under
/cdrom/cdrom/...

...Greg