[Gems-users] Config parameters

Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:12:36 -0800 (PST)
From: arrvindh shriraman <arrvindh_shriraman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Config parameters
Can all the parameters for ruby be set using setparam.
I am having this weird problem in which in my protocol I use the cache_response_latency and even when I set it using setparam. The latency numbers do not reflect it.

For eg:

ISSUE_LATENCY 2
MEMORY LATENCY 78
CACHE_RESPONSE_LATENCY 20

When I single-step through instruction which misses in the cache , ruby cycles advance by 97. I would expect it to advance by 78+20+2 +random()%5. So atleast 100.