[Gems-users] about the network link bandwidth

Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 11:52:26 +0800 (CST)
From: guo fei <gsta_guofei@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] about the network link bandwidth
hi,

I have some questions about the network bandwidth.
I notice that in ruby default configuration, there is a variable

g_endpoint_bandwidth:10000
what does this value mean?

and when I dump the ruby stat file, in the network stats
section:  it shows the links_utilized_percent_swich_X_link_X:
the first value gets from "throttle_ptr->getUtilization()" function,
what does this value mean?

Finally, in the slicc files (I am looking at
"MSI_MOESI_CMP" architecture), I did not find how the
NETWORK_LINK_LATENCY value is applied to the latency of
L2->dir requests when they are put into
"DirRequestIntraChipL2Network_out" queue,
where can I find the code that dealing with adding latencies
to requests according to the network topology.

Thank you!

Fei

Mp3疯狂搜-新歌热歌高速下