[Gems-users] CacheMsg

Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:24:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Dave Z." <zhu_dave@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] CacheMsg
Hello,

I'm trying to define a new CacheMsg with cache request
type "PREFETCH". But I get the following compile
error:

Error: Type 'CacheRequestType' does not have
enumeration 'PREFETCH'

As I understand, I need to add a new cache request
type that will be used in slicc/symbols/Type.C to
generate CacheRequestType.h. It looks like m_enum_vec
keeps the cache request types, but I don't see where
the cache request types are added to m_enum_vec. Has
anybody ever tried adding a new cache request type?
Could you please send me some pointers? Also, is
Type.C the only place that needs to be changed? Thank
you very much.

Regards,

Dave