Re: [Gems-users] Directories in MOESI_CMP_NUCA

Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:46:47 -0700
From: "Mishali Naik" <mishalinaik@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Directories in MOESI_CMP_NUCA
Thanks for the quick reply. So the file Directory_Controller.C also
refers to the memory controller? Or is it an actual directory?

On 10/25/06, Greg Byrd <gbyrd@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
"directory" == "memory controller"

The Ruby protocols use the term directory to mean the memory controller,
whether or not there is an actual directory there.   That might clear up
some of your questions.

...Greg