[Gems-users] Traces in opal

Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 07:25:24 -0800
From: "Mishali Naik" <mishalinaik@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Traces in opal
Hi All,
         In opal/README the following is specified:

   # "data" should be a sym-link to somewhere with lots of space!
   # trace start: outputfile is ./data/onem-latest
   opal0.trace-start onem-latest

I do have a symlink in simics_workspace/home/MOESI_CMP_NUCA pointing
to a directory, but when I run trace-start command I get the following
errors:

opening file /scratch.local/opal-testtrace
opening file /scratch.local/mem-opal-testtrace
[1]     PC 0x18c358     NPC 0x18c35c    ctx 0x81b
sh: /scratch.local/opal-testtrace: No such file or directory
sh: /scratch.local/mem-opal-testtrace: No such file or directory

Any kind of help is appreciated.

thanks,
Mishali
Undergraduate Student, UCLA