[Gems-users] accessing ruby methods

Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:02:25 +0200
From: "Mladen Nikitovic" <mladen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] accessing ruby methods
Hi,

I'm writing on a simics device, and inside it I would like to access ruby
methods such as numberOfProcessors, but It seems I'm doing something wrong.
The compiler complains and reports that the "structure has no member named
`numberOfProcessors'". I tried to include some header files but it failed
also. Does anyone have a hint?

This is the piece of code I'm trying to run in my "empty-device". Seems that
SIM_get_object returns a valid ruby object..

conf_object_t *ruby;

ruby = SIM_get_object("ruby0");
	if(!ruby)
	  SIM_log_info(1, &empty->log, 0, "Ruby object not found");

SIM_log_info(1, &empty->log, 0, "ruby->numberOfProcessors(): %d",
ruby->numberOfProcessors());

Regards,
Mladen