Re: [Gems-users] Benchmark warm up for transactional memory

Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:52:00 -0500
From: Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Benchmark warm up for transactional memory
I'm referring to whatever release is most recent, which according to our own download directory is v1.4. To be honest, I've been a little out-of-the-loop lately with respect to GEMS releases and version changes.

Regards,
Dan

Shantanu Gupta wrote:
Thanks Dan. I like the idea of using a magic instruction to create a cold checkpoint.

By the way, which LogTM release are you refering to ? I am using the one that came along with Gems 1.4. Is there another more recent one available, if yes, where I can get it ?

Shantanu