Re: [Gems-users] Debug-filter

Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:54:25 -0500 (CDT)
From: Mike Marty <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Debug-filter

I suggest looking at $GEMS/ruby/common/Debug.h and Debug.C to see how the DEBUG_EXPR calls are controlled. In particular, pay attention to the validDebug() call.

The flags are defined in Debug.def

You can use the Network flag to see messages sent among all processors, but this would be very message as you would see the same message multiple times. This is why I suggest adding DEBUG_EXPR calls to the Slicc files to record message injection and delivery (via enqueue and in_port)

--Mike

In irder to the debug-filter option, which one do you recommend me to see the messeges sent among all processors? Node(N), Queue(q), Network(n) or SLICC(l) ?

What shold be the differences among verbosity high, med and low?

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!.