[Gems-users] Question about load-module ruby in Simics

Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:31:50 -0600
From: "Guoqiang Yang" <nkyangguoqiang@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Question about load-module ruby in Simics
Hi ther,

I'm now using GEMS2.0. And I configured the simulation system using MOESI_CMP_directory protocol. And the system was configured as 4-processor 4-l2 banks and 4 memories.

Now, I can run tester in ruby. But when I tried to load ruby into simics, the following error occured.

Error loading module 'ruby': Failed to load module 'ruby' ('/scratch/cerberus/guoyang/simulators/Gems/2.0GEMS/simics_3_workspace/x86-linux/lib/ruby.so'): "undefined symbol: SIM_hap_register_callback"

And I checked Gems1.4, there is no function call of SIM_hap_register_callback. Is there anyone know how to solve this problem or explain why would this happen?

Many thanks,

Guoqiang Yang