[Gems-users] MessageBuffer assertion

Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 15:34:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Dave Z." <zhu_dave@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] MessageBuffer assertion
Hello,

I'm getting the following assertion:

failed assertion 'isReady()' at fn void
MessageBuffer::recycle() in
buffers/MessageBuffer.C:369

I did some debugging and it turns out the assertion is
because the queue is empty when the recycle function
is called. Recycling moves a request at the head of
the queue to the end, right? If so, the queue should
not be empty as there is at least one request in the
queue. Why would it complain that the queue is empty?
My other question is if there is a way to find out
which message buffer fails the assertion.

Thank you for your help!

Dave

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC