[Gems-users] Doubt in wakeup() method

Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 20:55:00 -0400
From: "avinankumar vellore" <avinankumar@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Doubt in wakeup() method
Dear all,

I am a newbie to GEMS. I have to change the link latency based upon the type of the message that is being routed. I would like to know the whether the type of the message can be identified only in the wakeup() method of throttle.c file or it can be done in the makeOutLink() method of the SimpleNetwork.C. This boils down the question when the wakeup() method of the throttle.c will be invoked?

I would really appreciate if any one could help me out.

Sincerely,
Avinan