Re: [Gems-users] sequence of transitions

Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 00:26:17 -0400
From: Milo Martin <milom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] sequence of transitions
SLICC doesn't allow actions to trigger other events, so the ambiguous case you're worried about isn't possible. As such, once a event triggers a specific transition (an event/state pair), all of the actions are executed in order and then the state transitions to the next state. This all happens in the same cycle.

- Milo