[Gems-users] question about SIM_continue(steps) and debug

Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 08:13:11 +0800
From: "hanshi82" <hanshi82@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] question about SIM_continue(steps) and debug
hi,
I have a question about Opal. I try to modify the structure of Opal. But when I run the  simulation, the programme occured segment fault. I find the problem is SIM_continue(steps) in     function advanceSimics(). I read the SIM_continue(steps) API in simics-reference-manual-public-all.pdf.    But get nothing.Can anyone tell me why? and How to resolve this problem.     Additionally, how to debug opal in simics ?
    Thanks!

hanshi82
2007-10-24