[Gems-users] SINGLE_ACCESS_L2_BANKS Usage

Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:48:50 -0400
From: Hemayet Hossain <hossain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] SINGLE_ACCESS_L2_BANKS Usage
Hi All,
I was wondering whether "SINGLE_ACCESS_L2_BANKS" ruby parameter defined in rubyconfig.defaults is used or not. I was looking for any usage of that but I did not find any (I am using Gems 1.3). If it is used, can anyone plz tell where is it?

I have another question about L2 access interleaving. Lets assume L2_RESPONSE_LATENCY is set to 8 cycles. For a GETS request (hit) at cycle t, L2 will send the data to output after 8 cycles at t+8. Within this 8 cycles (after the transition) can any other request (say another GETS at t+1 cycle) be processed? When the data for next GETS will be in output port?

Your reply is highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Hrmayet