[Gems-users] How to debug the Opal?

Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 02:51:36 +0000
From: 陈浩 <chenhaoa1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] How to debug the Opal?
Hi,
   I try to modify the structure of Opal to SMT. And implement
the pipeline. When the simulation run, the programme occured
segment fault. Because I do not know how to debug the programme,
I print the relative information by cout. When running the
programme in one thread that just the same with one core in Opal,
I compare the output information about SMT simulator with Opal and
find the problem is SIM_continue(steps) in function advanceSimics().
Can anyone tell me why? And how to debug opal in simics ? Which tools
used to debug?
Thanks!

Frank

不登录就能管理多个邮件帐户,试试 Windows Live Mail。 立即尝试!