Re: [Gems-users] an error about load opal

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:11:53 +0800 (CST)
From: llccdd1985@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] an error about load opal
thank you,
   I fellow the advice to copy the file to simics,but I also met the same error,so I change the gcc3.4.6 to compile the opal,and I load the opal module successfully

在2008-04-23,"Berkin Ozisikyilmaz" <boz283@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 写道:

Hi,

Either use an older gcc 3.4.x family or you can try this recent posts advice (see below).

Berkin

Hello,

Thanks Luke,

This really works for all faillings of this type. So, whenever compiler

complains about something, we should try migrating function definition

to .h file.

--

Best Regards,

   Sasa Vitorovic