[Gems-users] MESI_SCMP_bankdirectory: cache and memory timing parameters

Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:27:46 -0400
From: "Ying Wang" <ying.wng1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] MESI_SCMP_bankdirectory: cache and memory timing parameters
hello gems users,

I would like your help in something. I want to evaluate the MESI_SCMP_bankdirectory protocol. I also want to change the timing parameters in caches and memory. I checked the latencies refered to /protocols/MESI_SCMP_bankdirectory-L?cache and  /protocols/MESI_SCMP_bankdirectory-mem, and it seems to me that the only latencies applicable are:

latency=
 L1_REQUEST_LATENCY
 L1_RESPONSE_LATENCY
 L1_REQUEST_LATENCY
 L2_REQUEST_LATENCY
 MEMORY_LATENCY

although I found the first 4 in ruby/config/rubyconfig.defaults, i cant find the last one to change the memory latency - where is it?

thank you,

Ying