[Gems-users] error getPermission(Address)

Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 03:27:12 -0500
From: "Ashwath Narasimhan" <nashwath@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] error getPermission(Address)
Hi,
I am trying to use getPermission(Address addr) in one of the MOSI protocol files MOSI_SMP_bcast-cache.sm. Basically I want to find out if the L2cache memory has Invalid access permission at the address. How ever when I define and use this function in the .sm file, I keep getting error,

" Error: Invalid object field: Type 'CacheMemory' does not have data member getPermission"

why am i getting this inspite of define and declaring it?

how do i solve this error?

regards,
Ashwath