Re: [Gems-users] Pading to get rid of false sharing

Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:02:15 -0600 (CST)
From: Luke Yen <lyen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Pading to get rid of false sharing
Ricardo,

Where did you put your escape actions? In my experience, if the PC is unknown you are usually in library code. You can try running the Solaris pmap command (if using Solaris) to try to map the virtual address that fails back to the virtual address space.

  I'll talk to my advisor about possibly sharing my STAMP code.

  Luke