[Gems-users] Question about running Spec OpenMp benchmark but got killed

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:48:54 -0600
From: "Guoqiang Yang" <nkyangguoqiang@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Question about running Spec OpenMp benchmark but got killed
Hi there,

I'm trying to run the Spec Openmp benchmark with GEMS. And I configured my system as a 4-core CMP, and the OS is Solaris9.

I compiled the swim benchmark in the suite, and I can run it on the really sun machine without any problem. But after I copied the executable and input data into simics and try to run it in simics, the program always got killed.

Does anyone know any hint about this problem? Any advice or suggestion are highly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Guoqiang Yang