[Gems-users] Couple of questions

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 19:23:00 -0600
From: Arkaprava Basu <basu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Couple of questions
Hi All,

           For my project I need to know about couple of following things,

1> I need to know about how can we modify the access latency and bandwidth of the main memory. Any leads on what are the function calls to the memory controllers, will be helpful too. I also need to have two different latency and b/w for two different portions of the physical memory. Any idea on how to achieve this?

2> I need to invalidate few specific cache blocks in the cache hierarchy ( in both L1 and L2) in case of a particular event in the system. Any idea on how can I accomplish this?

Thank you,

Arka