[Gems-users] Random Tester with Trace

Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:39:59 -0500
From: "Ashwath Narasimhan" <nashwath@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Random Tester with Trace
Hi,
I have a trace file that has the following fields:- address, access type, thread id. I need to map this fields to the Tester module to feed this as inputs to RUBY. I am not interested in a timing driven simulation.
When I looked into the tester code, I find that function "InitiatePrefetch" in Tester/check.c generates Random address inputs. Is this correct? Do i need to modify this function to provide the inputs from my trace file? or is there any other way to input my trace file to the RUBY simulator?

thanks,
Ashwath