Re: [Gems-users] NEW QUERY!! Random Tester with Trace

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:52:39 -0600
From: "Derek Hower" <drh5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] NEW QUERY!! Random Tester with Trace
1.  The size of messages are specified in the protocol files (e.g. by
setting out_msg.MessageSize := MessageSizeType:Data).  The MessageSize
types are defined in GEMS/protocols/RubySlicc_Exports.sm.  The integer
size of the types is defined in GEMS/ruby/network/Network.h in the
function MessageSizeType_to_int.
2.  The CacheMsg class is in a file generated by SLICC.  It's members
are initially declared in GEMS/protocols/RubySlicc_Exports.sm, and the
generated C file is found in
GEMS/ruby/generated/{PROTOCOL_NAME}/CacheMsg.h.

-Derek