Re: [Gems-users] CONFIG_FETCH_THREADS_PER_CYCLE parameter in GEMS2.1

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:50:54 +0200
From: "Daniel Sánchez Pedreño" <sanatox@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] CONFIG_FETCH_THREADS_PER_CYCLE parameter in GEMS2.1
I would suggest for the condition:

if(num_fetched[proc] >1 ){

because if the first fetched instruction is a ITLB_MISS num_fetched[proc] would be 1 but no instructions has been really fetched. However, if the ITLB_MISS is in the second or third fetched instruction num_fetched[proc] will be greater than 1 and some instructions have been really fetched.

Regards,

Dani