[Gems-users] 108:20: ERROR while parsing config filesyntax error

Date: 05 Aug 2009 14:39:13 -0500
From: ubaid001@xxxxxxx
Subject: [Gems-users] 108:20: ERROR while parsing config filesyntax error

hi I have modified the opal code with new parameters like CONFIG_LOGICAL_PER_SMT_PROC instead of CONFIG_LOGICAL_PER_PHY_PROC.

I have made the necessary changes in all the files (including config.defaults and config.include).

But when i load opal and try to simulate i get the warning that the parameters i had defined have not been set and hence the simulation quits.

successful installation of the opal queue.
108:20: ERROR while parsing config filesyntax error
hfa_init_local done:
Parse error: cannot understand that!
Parse error: cannot understand that!
Parse error: cannot understand that!
Parse error: cannot understand that!
Parse error: cannot understand that!
Parse error: cannot understand that!
   warning: BRANCHPRED_EXCEPTION_BITS_CMP is not set in configuration file.
   warning: BRANCHPRED_EXCEPTION_BITS_SMT is not set in configuration file.
warning: BRANCHPRED_MISPRED_PENALTY_CMP is not set in configuration file. warning: BRANCHPRED_MISPRED_PENALTY_SMT is not set in configuration file.
   warning: BRANCHPRED_PHT_BITS_CMP is not set in configuration file.
   warning: BRANCHPRED_PHT_BITS_SMT is not set in configuration file.

Does anyone know where is the parsing function which assigns the parameters in config.default file to the opal code . Pls help me with this problem.

Thanks

Suhail.