Re: [Gems-users] Garnet Network Debugging

Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 20:33:35 -0400
From: Huaping Wu <wuhp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Garnet Network Debugging
Hi Niket,

What's the size of the ruby tester you are using? Can it be attached to email?

Best regards,
Huaping (Ben) Wu

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 9:44 AM, Huaping Wu <wuhp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Niket,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I do need the ruby tester. Would you please send it to benwu2006@xxxxxxxxx ? It will be great if you can also send me the document (like menu) for reference.
How to add debugs at links and routers? Can you clarify it? Thanks a million.

Best regards,
Huaping (Ben) Wu