[Gems-users] Fibre Channel Disk and qlc Controller

Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 22:21:23 -0700
From: Will Choi <willamgine@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Fibre Channel Disk and qlc Controller

Hello, everybody.

I used scripts in "$GEMS/checkpoints", and succeeded in making *.craff and *.check files.
However, I have a short question.

If I were using the orignial "$GEMS/checkpoints/simics_scripts/naked-common.simics", I got some messages such as
[qlc28B_2 info] Note: Abort Command Received - Something probably went wrong

So, I removed some lines related with fibre channel disk and qlc controller from naked-common.simics
and then I did not receive above messages.

Isn't it dangerous to remove those lines?

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Will Choi