[Gems-users] Can anyone share splash2 modified to use transactional memory?

Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 11:02:37 +0900
From: Kun-cheol Shin <gunchuri@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Can anyone share splash2 modified to use transactional memory?
Hi all:
My simulation for deque program reports some transactions.
So, I think my experimental setup for TM programs is correct.
But if I run splash2 program modified to use transaction memory by me,
simics dies with segfault message.
Can anyone share splash2 modified to use transactional memory?
Or can anyone help to correctly modify splash2 benchmark to use transactional memory?
Much appreciate for your valuable reply.