[Gems-users] L2 Cache

Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 14:09:29 -0400
From: hb166307@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [Gems-users] L2 Cache
In the GEMS/ruby/slicc_interface/AbstractChip.h there is public data member

 Vector < CacheMemory<L1Cache_Entry>* > m_L2Cache_L2cacheMemory_vec;

and I am trying to access it from Profiler.C to collect statistic from the
caches simultaneously, but the vector size comes back zero when I check it, but
I can see the L1 data and instruction class. I had to include AbstractChip.h in
Profiler.h to do that, but confused why I can not see the L2 cache from there.

Any ideas anyone?