Re: [Gems-users] Link errors on Ruby

Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 11:06:07 -0500
From: Polina Dudnik <pdudnik@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Link errors on Ruby
One thing you could try is reinstall Simics 3.3. My peers at Wisconsin are telling me that sometimes it works.

Polina

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Polina Dudnik <pdudnik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There have been some posts on the list about running it with 3.3. The best bet would be to run it with 2.x because this is what we run and can support. Can you get Simics 2.x? You can try to adopt GEMS for use with Simics 3.3, but I don't think you want to do that.

Polina