[Gems-users] Can we get a randomized trace with RubyTester?

Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 15:01:38 -0500
From: Jianchen Hu <hujc.thu@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Can we get a randomized trace with RubyTester?
Hello,

I  run the code with Rubytester with MOESI_SMP_directory protocol with 8-proc-8-directory to test the network. I found that 2 of the directories receive most of the requests.

I thought that Rubytester generate some random trace, but it looks not. So can I get a random trace with RubyTester? And can I change the injection rate for the network? I did not make changes for the processor and memory configurations, so is it mean I miss something?

Thanks very much.

Jianchen