Re: [Gems-users] 回复: A question about network creating on a single chip

Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 02:02:12 +0000
From: MaDafan <dafan_ma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] 回复: A question about network creating on a single chip
Thank you for your reply, but I'm afraid that I've not made myself clear.I know how to specify a PT_TO_PT topology, what confuses me is that in ruby/system.c file there is the code" Network::createNetwork(RubyConfig::numberOfChips());", which is supposed to initialize the network among the chips, so the similar code like"Network::createNetwork(RubyConfig::numberOfProcsPerChip());" in ruby/system.c or abstractchip.h is also supposed to be found, but I see not. I guess I missunderstand something...