Re: [Gems-users] About Cache Replacement

Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 20:25:26 -0400
From: dai jianwei <adaihf@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] About Cache Replacement
Hi,

  Thanks a lot for your explanation. I am really appreciated.

Jianwei

2009/10/14 <hb166307@xxxxxxxx>
When a replacement, an event is triggered with the address gotten from
L2cacheMemory.cacheprobe() and causes the replacement but that request does
not get poped from the queue and I assume gets recycled some how and since
there is room now that request triggers a different event like L1_GETS or
something...