[Gems-users] how to bypass OS memory access to ruby module

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:45:33 +0800
From: "shanshuchang" <shanshuchang@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] how to bypass OS memory access to ruby module
Hi ,
 I would like to isolate the program simulation beacuse I don't want to get metrics related with the OS. Similar titles discussed has been found:
https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/gems-users/2006-June/msg00055.shtml

It was said that I should modify commands.C to detect a supervisormode memory access and bypass it.
It's said the function that is to be modified is " operate_memory()" but I can't find any in commands.C

So what are the functions that I should modify to let the memory access of the OS bypass the ruby module?
And how to modify the function codes to bypass it?
Any help is appreciated!

shuchang