Re: [Gems-users] can we check individual cache statistics

Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 10:15:56 -0400
From: Polina Dudnik <pdudnik@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] can we check individual cache statistics
Nitin,

1. You should post the question about 32P on simics' forum, because we can't address this question.
2. You are probably not seeing statistics because either: 1) you are not running with ruby, so simply you didn't turn on ruby, 2) your configuration for statistics output is wrong. Please check that you are running with ruby and carefully check the configuration.

Polina

P.S. No need to address gems-users as sir.