Re: [Gems-users] Ruby Initialization Error

Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 13:02:25 -0500
From: Philip Garcia <pcgarcia@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Ruby Initialization Error
are you using the same checkpoint for both one and two processor runs? If so that definitely won't work, as you need to boot checkpoints with the same number of CPUs as you set ruby to use (unless using SMT in Opal). Also, does Cashew work with multi-cpus? I thought most of the solaris checkpoints were from sarengeti, and for linux, I've always used bagle.

Phil