[Gems-users] Why does "abisko console login:" always appear?

Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 14:07:06 +0800
From: "wmyhome"<wmyhome@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Why does "abisko console login:" always appear?
Title: Mail
Hi,

   I am doing some tests for the TM system using STAMP. My configuration is:

Host machine: x86, intel (num of processor:4)
Host OS: RedHat EL5 (linux version: 2.6.18-92)
Target machine: serengeti-6800-system
Target os: solaris 10
Benchmark: vacation(from STAMP)

    I copy vacation benchmark to the target machine, load ruby, then make and run vacation. The problem is: "abisko console login:" appear in the console of solaris before  vacation finish. I have to input "root" to back to the solaris. But when I am back, it seems that vacation exits, gcc doesn't exist like before, and gdb also disapears.

    Does someone have any idea? Why does "abisko console login:" always appear during the running of programs? It bothers me a lot. Thanks for help.

Wu Mingyu

2010-08-02