Re: [Gems-users] Are there any design documents for Ruby?

Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:43:36 -0500
From: Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Are there any design documents for Ruby?
Oved,
Aside from the ISCA tutorial and the CAN paper, there is nothing written down describing the Ruby object hierarchy.
Tutorial/CAN: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/gems/doc/gems-wiki/moin.cgi

Sorry.

Regards,
Dan

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 10:39 AM, Oved Izchak <ovedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm developing a simulator and I would like to take advantage of the GEMS'
SLICC compiler and the respective Cache-Corehence protocol definition. For that
I need to implement the interfaces that the generated code expects. This sums
up to 48 classes.
Is there any documentation that describe these classes?
Otherwise, I would have to resort to reverse engineering the code...

Thanks,

Oved.