[Gems-users] How to use partial rollback ?

Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 15:30:49 +0900
From: MasamichiEto <eto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] How to use partial rollback ?
Dear all,

I am looking for the usage of partial rollback (partial abort) on GEMS 2.1.1.

According to the RELEASE NOTE of GEMS Release 2.0, partial rollback is supported from this version..
So, I tried to run benchmark programs (e.g. sortedList, prioqueue) using log-TM with default configurations.
But from the result, I found that partial rollback was not used.
It is flattening model.

How can I use partial rollback, closed and open nesting ?

Thanks,
Masa