Re: [Gems-users] add orion2 to GEMS

Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 23:33:05 +0800
From: "VLIW" <fgtnudt@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] add orion2 to GEMS
Thanks, I will try it.

------------------
Fu GuiTao

Date:  Mon, Jan 25, 2010 00:52 AM
To:  "Gems Users"<gems-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>;

The interfacing of Orion 2.0 and Garnet is pretty much similar to Orion 1.0. Take a look at the interface files, it should be straightforward.

-Niket

On Jan 24, 2010, at 11:16 AM, VLIW wrote:

Hi Niket:
I have saw the orion 2.0 releaseed for several days. There is only orion 1.0 in GEMS 2.1. I need some advanced functions in orion2. So I want use the orion2 to replace the orion1 from GEMS. Does this a mission impossible? or just only need modify some interface function?  Where do I start?Could you give me some advice please? Sincerely looking forward to your letter, thank you.
Best wishes!