Re: [Gems-users] traffic in Garnet

Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 22:42:28 +0800
From: "VLIW" <fgtnudt@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] traffic in Garnet
hi Niket:
   I tried to modify the code: added a getMessageCounter() function in NetworkInterface_d.[hC], and the function wakeup() in NetworkLink_d.C called the getMessageCounter(). In GarnetNetwork_d.C profiled the MessageCounters.
   I complied the ruby successful, but I can't get the result after running the test. I have no idea about
what is wrong. Could you give me some hints?

Fu GuiTao