[Gems-users] Configuration of "heterogeneous multi core processor" with GEMS

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 23:33:06 -0700
From: dl kumar <dl.kudish@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Configuration of "heterogeneous multi core processor" with GEMS
Hi,

I am new to using GEMS simulator. I want to setup "Heterogeneous multi core processor". Is it possible to do that?
I am checking scripts like mfacet.py, gen-script.py and etc, but i do not find a way to do it.

So, If it is possible, Please let me know(or point to doc or some sample script) the way to do that?

Thanks
D. L. Kumar