[Gems-users] get pid in RUBY(SPARC/Solaris 10)

Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:09:57 +0800
From: lori zhuang <lorizhuang@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] get pid in RUBY(SPARC/Solaris 10)
Hi, all,
       I want to find out the pid corresponding to a certain memory transaction in ruby. I have searched the mailing-list from GEMS and SIMICS, but I don't think I get the solution.
They mentions that %g7 stores the pointer of thread info, and if we know the offset of pid from the thread info, we can get the value of pid through some Simics APIs.
      But my target is SPARC/Solaris 10. And I don't have the source code of Solaris 10. Has anyone experienced of getting pid in RUBY in SPARC/Solaris 10? And any clue is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
lorizhuang