[Gems-users] how to add arbitrations in the write-back buffer of cache

Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 20:28:58 +0800
From: Xing Zhang <zxj.xing@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] how to add arbitrations in the write-back buffer of cache
Hi all,

I would like to add arbitrations in the write back buffers of cache. To my understanding, such mechanism should be defined by Slicc, but i haven't made it clear where should i start up. Please give me some further details of how the write back be implemented in GEMS and where should I refer to?

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Xing