[Gems-users] workload-check-create.sh in Simics 3.0

Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 15:15:45 +0200
From: Francesco Panicucci <panasa1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] workload-check-create.sh in Simics 3.0
Hi,

I tried to use the "workload-check-create.sh" script to configure some benchmarks in GEMS, but it works only using Simics 2.x

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/gems-users/2008-February/msg00063.shtml
https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/gems-users/2009-January/msg00003.shtml

Since few months ago Virtutech no longer supports Simics versions prior to 3.0 and I have not any old license for Simics 2.x

http://www.virtutech.com/academia/licensing.html

So, at the moment I can't use the script. Am I right? Is there any solution?

thanks
francesco