Re: [Gems-users] Processor number in Opal

Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 07:19:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: Muhammad abid Mughal <mabidm_pieas@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Processor number in Opal
use the same ruby parameters  (g_PROCS_PER_CHIP, g_NUM_PROCESSORS)  to specify number of Opal processor
Use same value for g_NUM_SMT_THREADS and CONFIG_LOGICAL_PER_PHY_PROC
 SIM_number_processor() always returns 1 because you are using single processor checkpoint

if you are using 4 Opal processors (and each processor has 4 threads) then simics checkpoint must have 16 processors.

Regards
Muhammad abid